Since the Legend of the Dragon ended on a cliffhanger, it had many opportunities to explore more ideas on Eastern philosophies and Taoism if the show wanted to if it had continued. Perhaps focus on the Shadow Guardians on the Yin or their perspectives because the show is heavily biased on the Yang, rather promoting that the Yin is needed nor it is evil necessarily.
I prefer to see flashbacks on the Emperor of the Darkest Yin's past and how he was imprisoned by that Golden Dragon at the time and maybe the twins tried to use that tactic but it didn't work.
What do you think? How do you think the show ended or any ideas that the show possibly show?Read more >
I had love to see a live action tv remake or Hollywood film adaptation.Read more >
So, I found these pictures of LoTD related things on my computer- they look like they're from a comic? I remember finding them online but don't actually remember where I got them from, and can't seem to find the source. Thought they were very cool! Enjoy!Read more >
if the show was brought back what would you add to make the show betterRead more >
- This competition is open to residents worldwide aged 13 years or over.
- Giveaways with first prizes and runners up prizes; first prize will be randomly drawn first, and any runners up prizes will be drawn sequentially thereafter.
- Closing date for entry will be 18th August 2015 at 0:00. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Only one prize per contestant.
- Only one entry per contestant, any additional entries will not be counted.
- Winners will be required to give all information needed to giveawa…
So earlier this week, I made my very own Shrine Storage box! Follow the instructions below to know how to make your own.
• 13.5cm by 7cm Thick Plywood x2
•10cm by 7cm Thick Plywood x2
•13.5cm by 10cm Thin Hardwood
•13.5cm by 10cm Thin MDF
•9.7cm by 4.5cm Thin MDF x4
•9.5cm by 8.5cm Thin MDF
- (Optional) Cam Lock
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO HAVE AN ADULT WITH YOU WHEN DEALING WITH SAWS.
I started off by cutting a lap joint into the two 13.5cm x 7cm Plywood, this will make the finishing product a lot more sturdy. Make sure that the check on your lap joint is 1cm (or the same thickness as your woods side.) Below you can see a detailed video on how to cut a lap joint.
Then, with the coping saw, cut one of the 13.5cm x 7cm pieces…
Read more >
This is just my archive of Featured Characters and Images/Videos/Gifs. They'll probably be changed every few months but if you have an idea for who or what they should be write it in the comments.
Read more >
Hi, recently I've made a lot of changes with the CSS. I'm posting this to update about it. If you have any questions or concerns write it in the comments below.
The links now fade from a dark purple to a very light purple that almost looks white with the dark purple still fading behind it as opposed to the original links that were just purple and underlined when hovered over and clicked.
Around every page is a thin blue border that gives off a glowing blue light.
The Navigation Bar at the top originally had square edges on the bottom, top and end, now those edges have been smoothed out and rounded. I am still working on the nav bar and am trying to fix the annoying glitchy delay and replace it with a smooth fade.
Anyone can have their username…
Read more >