- This competition is open to residents worldwide aged 13 years or over.
- Giveaways with first prizes and runners up prizes; first prize will be randomly drawn first, and any runners up prizes will be drawn sequentially thereafter.
- Closing date for entry will be 18th August 2015 at 0:00. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Only one prize per contestant.
- Only one entry per contestant, any additional entries will not be counted.
- Winners will be required to give all information needed to giveawa…
So earlier this week, I made my very own Shrine Storage box! Follow the instructions below to know how to make your own.
• 13.5cm by 7cm Thick Plywood x2
•10cm by 7cm Thick Plywood x2
•13.5cm by 10cm Thin Hardwood
•13.5cm by 10cm Thin MDF
•9.7cm by 4.5cm Thin MDF x4
•9.5cm by 8.5cm Thin MDF
- (Optional) Cam Lock
ALWAYS REMEMBER TO HAVE AN ADULT WITH YOU WHEN DEALING WITH SAWS.
I started off by cutting a lap joint into the two 13.5cm x 7cm Plywood, this will make the finishing product a lot more sturdy. Make sure that the check on your lap joint is 1cm (or the same thickness as your woods side.) Below you can see a detailed video on how to cut a lap joint.
Then, with the coping saw, cut one of the 13.5cm x 7cm pieces…
Read more >
This is just my archive of Featured Characters and Images/Videos/Gifs. They'll probably be changed every few months but if you have an idea for who or what they should be write it in the comments.
Read more >
Hi, recently I've made a lot of changes with the CSS. I'm posting this to update about it. If you have any questions or concerns write it in the comments below.
The links now fade from a dark purple to a very light purple that almost looks white with the dark purple still fading behind it as opposed to the original links that were just purple and underlined when hovered over and clicked.
Around every page is a thin blue border that gives off a glowing blue light.
The Navigation Bar at the top originally had square edges on the bottom, top and end, now those edges have been smoothed out and rounded. I am still working on the nav bar and am trying to fix the annoying glitchy delay and replace it with a smooth fade.
Anyone can have their username…
Read more >